REFUNDS FOR CANCELED RESERVATIONS
1. For short-term reservations, cancellations have to be made no later than Two Weeks (14 days) prior to the agreed-upon schedule to merit a refund.
2. For long-term reservations, cancellations have to be made not later than One Month (30 days) prior to the agreed-upon schedule to merit a refund.
REFUNDS FOR PRE-TERMINATED LEASES
If for one reason or another, a client decides to cut short his/her stay in Casa Amar, the following rules will apply:
1. Notice of pre-termination has to be made at least a Week (7 days) in advance to merit a refund;
2. The Lessor will first ascertain whether there are any reasons or expenses, as specified in the Lease Agreement or Contract, that will require withholding a portion of the unused rental to defray outstanding costs. Refund will be given only after these expenses have been deducted from the remaining balance or rental deposit, as the case may be, given at the beginning of the lease period.
3. Clients will receive a statement of the expenses to which the balance of the rental was applied.
Rules nos. 2 and 3 apply in the event that the pre-termination is initiated by the management of Casa Amar.