- Short-stays of not more two  months
The given rates for short-term guests are inclusive of utility costs and basic amenities, including kitchen utensils and appliances,Â towels, table and bed linen. Maid service (for cleaning and linen change) is available 1-2 times a week, as requested. A washing machine and dryer are available in the unitâ€™s laundry area. A Lease Agreement will be executed upon confirmation of the reservation.
o Â 1-15 days only: The rate is PhP 2,300/day [US$50, if $1 = PhP46]. Full payment needs to be given at the time of reservation.
oÂ Â 16 to 60 days only: The rate is PhP 1,600/day. Full payment needs to be given at the time of reservation.
- Please make your reservations at least 2 days in advance. We have some forms for you to fill up before we can process your entry permit.
- Long – term occupancy [more than two months]
Guests who reserve for longer than two months [61 days and more] will still enjoy weekly maid service, but linen and utilities (electricity, telephone, water bills)Â and the monthly condominium feesÂ will be to the account of the tenant. A Lease Contract will be executed upon confirmation of the reservation.
(Note: Guests who will not book for continuous use of the unit will be treated as short-stay occupants only)
o The rental rate for long-term occupancy is PhP32,000 per month.
oÂ Fractions of a month during the guest’s stay will be billed at PhP1,600 per day. For example, if a guest reserves for four and Â½ months, the total bill is computed as (PhP32,000 x 4 months) + (PhP1,600 x 15 days) = (PhP128,000 + PhP24,000 = PhP152,000.00).
o Â An initial deposit for two months (PhP64,000) is required to confirm the reservation. This amount will be held in trust to defray unpaid utility bills, breakages, and necessary repairs, if any. Any unused portion will be returned to the client.
o The rent for the first month of stay is due on the first day of occupancy. Payment for each succeeding month will be due on the first week of that month.
o If payments for bills are up-to-date, one-half of the deposit, equivalent to one (1) month, can be applied to the last month of occupancy.
oÂ Guests willing to give full payment for the whole period of occupancy (including the one-month deposit described above), will be given preference.
- Short-stay guests can easily avail of parking spaces in Eastwood City Mall, located just across Olympic Heights. They can also use any one of the more than 200 other parking spaces in Eastwood City, which are available on a daily basis.
- Long-term guests may make arrangements for the use of the unitâ€™s parking slot in the building for P1,500 per month. We will need a copy of your carâ€™s Certificate of Registration and latest Official Receipt of Registration for this purpose.